Saturday 18 July 2015

London Short Story Festival - Caption Competition

You know when you go to a really special writing event – like London Short Story Festival (not that there's any event remotely like LSSF) –  and you meet reams of interesting, friendly, knowledgeable and like-minded people and you take loads of pics over several days and then life gets in the way and it's only later you realise you have captured some quite special moments?

You don't?

Ah, so it's just me then.

Anyway, here's one pic from this years unforgettable #LSSF that I thought was asking for a caption competition.

What do you think that cheeky Paul McVeigh is whispering?  

PRIZE? Seriously, do you think I'm made of money?

Get stuck in there my creative buddies, but do please be kind.

Forgive me, +Paul , but when I first saw that familiar cheeky look my iPad had captured, it did occur to me that maybe leprechauns come in different sizes... Just saying.






No comments:

Post a Comment